Hooters Casino Hotel is committed to promoting responsible gaming.
Hooters Casino Hotel recognizes that for some individuals the casino experience can become a problem. And we take that problem seriously. Hooters Casino Hotel provides information, access to resources and assistance to those who seek
Our Commitment to Customers & Responsible Gaming
- Enforce Nevada Law which requires that guests must be at least 21 years of age to gamble in the resort.
- Provide our patrons who feel they may have a problem the option of enrolling in our Self-Limit Access Program, which will cancel their access to our promotional mailings and casino services such as credit, Hooters Rewards Club
privileges and check-cashing for as long a time as they desire.
- To post and provide the general public with information addressing the subject of responsible gaming. This information including written materials and contact information for the 24-hour Problem Gambling Helpline (800-522-4700)
is conveniently posted Hooters Rewards Club, cashiers cage and cash dispensing areas.
- To continually review our credit policies & procedures.
- To provide ongoing education to our staff members for recognizing and understanding the nature and symptoms of problem gambling behaviors. Staff members are further encouraged to assist patrons in obtaining information about problem
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly.
- Monitor vigilantly to prevent underage gambling and unattended minors in our casinos.
- To actively participate in local, state and national programs and/or organizations dealing with responsible gambling.
The Warning Signs of Problem Gambling
- Gambling to escape everyday problems and worries.
- Gambling to get money to resolve financial problems.
- Borrowing money to gamble or to cover gambling debts.
- Selling personal possessions to gamble or to cover gambling debts.
- Inability to stop gambling regardless of win or loss levels.
- Gambling until you've lost your last dollar.
- Neglecting your job, family and self because of gambling.
- An unhappy home life because of gambling.
- Reluctance to use “gambling money” for necessary household expenses.
- Feelings of hopelessness, depression or suicidal thoughts because of gambling.
Source: Gamblers Anonymous
Hooters Casino encourages responsible gaming. For help and information, please call 800-522-4700. You may also visit the Nevada Council on Problem Gambling website for